Pfister Leen Single Control Bathroom Faucet
About this Item
Revel in the glory of the sleek and dynamic forward-stance of the Leen collection. This unique faucet balances smooth curves with hard edges to create a modern aesthetic while the streamlined handle makes a statement in this head-turning design.
- Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons
- Pforever Seal™—advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- Complies with Federal and State safe drinking water legislation.
- Meets or exceeds EPA WaterSense Standards, which reduces water consumption by 30% and helps average households save up to $200 in their annual water bill
- Faucet mounted on sink deck or countertop
- TiteSeal™ Mounting Technology eliminates the need for putty or silicone and simplifies installation
- Includes single post mounting ring
- Includes valve and cartridge
- Includes decorative deckplate
- Push & Seal™ drain requires no tools and installs in less than half the time of a standard pop-up drain, Guaranteed tight seal each and every use - simply press to seal and again to open
- Rated to meet or exceed CALGreen criteria, which helps to conserve water in the average home by at least 20 percent
Order in the next today:
To receive your package between and