- 0.5 GPM pressure compensating, vandal-resistant multi-laminar spray
- Hygienic, touch-free operation
- Clean, Integrated Design: All electronics contained in the faucet spout. No control box below deck.
- Easy Installation & Maintenance: Faucet installs from the top. All serviceable parts are easily accessible.
- Flexible Selectronic® Platform with programmable sensors and interchangeable power supplies.
- Self-Cleaning Solenoid Reduces Maintenance: Integral wiper spring prevents clogging and run-on. Silicon seals.
- Adjustable Range: The detection zone can be adjusted manually or with optional remote control.
- Fail-Safe: Faucet automatically shuts off upon loss of power or dead battery. No reset is required.
- Optional Remote Control Allows for Customization: Auto Purge: Periodically purges stagnant water from faucet and supply lines. Timing is adjustable with optional remote control. Safety Timer:
- Turns water off if the sensor is blocked for 55 seconds. Timing is adjustable with optional remote control.
- Lead-Free: Faucet contains ≤ 0.25% total lead content by weighted average.
American Standard Paradigm Selectronic Faucet – Base Unit
About this item
Sleek and streamlined, the Paradigm Selectronic Integrated Faucet from American Standard takes a cue from modern design. The simple integrated design, with all electronics in the spout, is engineered for easy installation and maintenance to save time and money. It eliminates the control box and provides for a clean, clutter-free under-deck space. Available in Polished Chrome.
Order in the next today:
To receive your package between and