American Standard Canada NextGen Selectronic Touchless Faucet, Battery-Powered with Above-Deck Mixing
About this item
This exclusive SmarTherm Safety Shut-Off is an innovative technology that integrates a thermostatic hot water temperature limiter into the faucet. SmarTherm is ASSE 1070 certified and automatically protects the user from scalding in case of a hot water surge or interruption to the cold water. This exceptional technology eliminates the need for a separate TMV to ensure ASSE 1070 protection. This Faucet also includes an above-deck mixing handle, which allows each user to adjust the water temperature to fit their needs. This faucet features clean lines and a sleek design for an elevated style in the bathroom. The integrated electronics locates the sensor, battery, and solenoid valve in the faucet spout and eliminates the need for a control box.
- Battery included and pre-installed in the faucet
- Dual supplies for hot and cold water. The above-deck mixing handle can adjust the water temperature.
- Easy Installation and Maintenance: Faucet installs from the top. All serviceable parts are easily accessible.
- Flexible Selectronic Platform with programmable sensor
- Simple, integrated design with all electronics contained in the faucet spout
- Installation Type: Single hole faucet
- Compatible Valve Type: Solenoid
- Handles Included: Yes
- Faucet Design: Electronic
- Overall Faucet Height 5.75''
- Spout Height - Top to Bottom 5''
- Spout Reach - Front to Back 4.9375''
- Overall Product Weight 1.79kg
Order in the next today:
To receive your package between and